Grants of up to £5,000 are available to not-for-profit organisations delivering projects and services supporting Harrow residents with a focus on projects that reduce isolation.
The money from this grant round has come from a number of sources:
All applications must meet at least one of the Edward Harvist Trusts charitable objectives.
Charitable purposes for the benefit of the inhabitants of the area of Harrow. Including:
- the relief of elderly and disadvantaged residents
- the relief of distress and sickness
- the provision and support of facilities for leisure-time and other occupation
- the provision and support of educational facilities.
- any other charitable objects (whether or not of a nature similar to the above for the benefit of the said inhabitants)
If your organisation does not accept funds raised through gambling, there is an opportunity to state this on the form and if successful your organisations grant will come from one of the other sources.